art direction + design
Zipline is the technology behind Geodis last mile delivery service in the US market, consisting of:
– Zipline Driver App (iOS + Android)
– The OPS Team "control tower" webapp (details under NDA)
From summer 2019 and until spring 2020 I worked as lead designer on the new Zipline project by Geodis. I first co-conducted a 3-days workshop in Guadalajara, Mexico to get insights and identify the basic needs of the Geodis Americas OPS Team. Then started building a hybrid web & mobile design system while keeping an eye on Zipline's brand identity cohesion with Geodis main brand.
At last, we – the Paris based production team – were able to ship a pretty solid v1 in April 2020. Independant drivers are now picking and delivering orders with our app, and the Americas OPS Team is remote-managing all the US market with our webapp.
2019 / 2020
Product Manager: Laurent Maquet
Product Owner: Maryna Lapta & Olivier Guille
Home screen illustration: Bruno Pariset
Web + Mobile, Design System preview – Built with Sketch
Help drivers pickup and deliver multiple orders at once with an « optimized route », multi-package pickup process, quick shortcuts to their preferred navigation app (Waze, Google Maps, Apple Maps), order details, consignee contact… and a clutter-free interface.
POD (Proof Of Delivery) Process
Has to feel like an ultra-fast 3 steps process. Product design reality: 10+ artboards with a looooooot of states and use cases.
Onboarding – Sign Up Process
Good luck with this one.
- Create an account with email verification + a strong password
- Being able to start the sign up process, pause, and resume later
- Driver personal infos, personal documents with valid expiration dates (drivers licence, registration, insurance, vehicle photos…)
- Double-checked payment details to ensure swift payment and no manual corrective action from the OPS team
Details under NDA...
Other selected works
Moët & Chandon x AMBUSHart direction + design
Louis Vuitton City Guideart direction + design
· Confidential">Louis Vuitton Revamp · Confidentialdesign consulting
Peugeot – e-208 Landing Page Conceptart direction + design
Uptimeart direction + design
TRAX Magazineweb & app design
Giorgio Armanie-learning platform design
Volkswagen ConceptsiOS + web design